Emeritus Institute Registration Process
For CONTINUING IVC/SC STUDENTS
Register for your class on MySite at https://mysite.socccd.edu
- Log in using your username (or Student Number) and password (or Student PIN)
- Click on My Classes
- Click on Register for Classes
- Select Term (Fall, Spring, Summer)
- Enter Section ID/Ticket #
- Click on Add Class
- Repeat Steps 4 and 5 if multiple courses are needed
- Complete registration
You may encounter questions at the start and end of the process. Please answer as they apply to you. A response is required.
Register for your class on Augusoft at www.123getsmart.com
- Click on Register Here
- Click Login/Create Account
- Returning students: log in using your username and password
- New students: select Create New Profile
- Add class(es) to your cart and Continue to Checkout
- Pay using a Visa, Mastercard or Discover
For NEW or RETURNING STUDENTS (those who skipped a fall or spring semester)
Apply for admission at www.ivc.edu
- Click on Apply Now
- Center of the page click on Apply Here
- Click on Create an Account and follow the registration directions
You will receive an email within 24 hours with your student identification number and a registration date and time.
Once you receive your registration date and time, follow Steps 1 and 2 for CONTINUING IVC/SC STUDENTS above to complete your registration.
This process occurs three times a year – during the fall, spring, and summer semesters.
Registration on MySite is date and time specific. Please visit MySite for your specific date and time to register.
If you are having trouble logging into your MySite account, please contact Admissions and Records at 949-451-5220.
If you need additional assistance, contact the Office of Extended Education at 949-451-5555 or visit us on campus in Room A304.