Enrolling in Classes
You can enroll immediately in all open classes, 24 hours a day. Go to our website at www.123getsmart.com
- Click on the button marked “Register for Adult, College for Kids at IVC, Emeritus”.
- Click on the link in the left column that says “Emeritus”.
- (If you are using Explorer 7 and you are unable to view our classes, click on this link for further instructions.)
- Select Class category (i.e. Fitness, or other area of interest) in the blue column on the left.
- Class sections are on the right in alphabetical order (click on the class you want).
- Click on the Class Course Number for the section you want.
- Click the “Add” button.
- If you are a returning student, you will be asked to enter your Log-in ID and Account PIN number. If you have forgotten this information, please call us at 949-451-5555.
- If you are a new student with us, proceed to click on “Create New Account” (Please note that previous IVC Student Numbers and Pin Numbers do not work in this system.).
- Fill in all of your personal contact information.
- You may also add other members of your family/household on this same account by clicking on the button “Add new family member” after you have completed the information for the primary contact.
- The class will now be added and you can select under the Client column who you would like registered in the course.
- Now you choose the button to continue shopping for more classes or “Go to checkout”.
- Complete your credit card information and click on complete transaction.
Additional IVC application and paperwork may be required for new and returning students. A hard copy of this application is available, or you can complete the interactive online application through CCCApply. If you have downloaded and completed a paper application, it can be returned to us by sending to: The Emeritus Institute, 5500 Irvine Center Drive, A-304, Irvine, CA., 92618.
Pre-registration is encouraged for all classes as space is limited in most offerings, and to ensure that classes are not cancelled due to low enrollments. For additional questions about our courses or for assistance in with registration, please call us at 949-451-5555.