Emeritus Institute Registration Process
One-Step Online Registration For Continuing IVC/SC Students:
Register for a class at https://mysite.socccd.edu
Log in using your Student ID number and PIN. Your PIN is either your birth year (i.e. 1947) or the last four digits of your Social Security number (i.e. 2468).
- Click on My Classes
- Click on Register for Classes
- Select Term (Fall, Spring, Summer)
- Update Records (A response is required for all sections with a red asterisk)
- Major: Select Not Listed
- Educational Goals: Select Educational Development
- Schedule Builder
- Enter ticket number; click Add Class
- If multiple courses are needed, repeat Step 5; otherwise, click Next
- Select No when asked about an ASB card and click Next
- Accept the refund policy, then click Complete Registration. The balance summary will be $0.00.
Registration For New or Returning Students (Students Who Skipped a Semester):
Apply for admission at www.ivc.edu
- Click on Apply Now
- At the center of the page, click on Apply Here
- Click on Create an Account and follow the registration directions. This is a two-part process:
- Create an account (Open CCC account number)
- Continue to the application. Once application has
been submitted, you will receive an email within
24-48 hours with your student identification number.
- Once you receive your student number, follow the above Steps 1 and 2 for Continuing IVC/SC Students to complete your registration.
The registration process occurs three times a year – during the fall, spring, and summer semesters.
MySite Registration is date-and-time-specific. Please log in to your individual MySite account for a specific date and time to register. Students cannot register prior to their appointment. If you are having trouble logging into your MySite account, please contact Admissions and Records at 949-451-5220.
If you need additional assistance, contact the Office of Extended Education at 949-367-8343.