Checking In/Out Process
To ensure your hours are tracked for attendance purposes, and to get access into the LAC, you will check in and out of each session.
To do this:
- 1) Log into the LAC terminal near the entrance when you first arrive
- 2) Sign in with your student ID Card
- 3) Click on your language of instruction (or if you are taking more than one language course, on the language you will work on during this session).
- 4) Log out as you leave in the same way you logged in.
- 1)You are welcome to spend as much time as you like in the LAC during regular hours of operation, but can only accrue up to 2 hours per day and 10 hours of qualifying Language Conference time per week. This is to ensure that you get the most learning out of your experience.
- 2) There is no time limit for ESL students.
- 3) If you forget to log out, you will lose your hours.
- 4) An IVC student ID card is required to log in and log out.