Basic Math Modules Orientation
(MATH 350 A-H)
These videos can also be watched within YOUTUBE
This is probably one of the best decisions of your life. Modules are offered either 100% online or mediated requiring attending class at predefined times. I will be available to help you out every step of the way via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and office hours on the schedule shown here:
To get credit for this class all you have to do is to score 70% or better in the final exam.
SO TO GET STARTED FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW:
- Watch the videos above
- Take the Diagnostic Test to see if you need to take other modules the first day of class (if you already did that do not do it again)
- Take the Entry Survey the first day of class so that I get to know about you.
- Get a printout of your handouts so that you can pace yourself and get everything done on time.
- Get a printout of your video handouts
- Get a printout of your worksheets and keys of worksheets
- Get a printout of your self tests (optional)
- Put all your handouts, worksheets and tests in your binder.
- Repeat the following steps for each topic:
- a) Watch the video and take notes
- b) Do the worksheet and self correct
- c) Take the self test
- Once you are done with all the sections and topics, take the final pre-test to see if you are ready to take the final exam. Then the final exam within deadline given to you.
- Take the exit survey