What is Guided Pathways?
Guided Pathways (GP) is an umbrella term used to describe innovative academic and support programs designed to help students reach their completion goals in a timely manner. It is a framework that helps colleges to design and implement programs and services that help colleges:
- Help students to make good decisions for themselves
- Improve rates of college completion
- Improve rates of transfer
- Aid students in the attainment of jobs with value in the labor market
- Achieve equity in the above outcomes