IVC Faculty and Students:
Students have the opportunity to take exams in the secure environment of the IVC Testing Center, located in the A-300 Building, Room A-3TC, facing Parking lot #4. We charge a discounted proctoring fee of $15 per exam for current IVC students taking IVC exams. The payment is accepted in cash or check only on the day of your exam.
In order for IVC students to take an exam at the Testing Center, students must
- Contact the professor of the class and obtain permission to make-up the exam.
- Verify the exam has been sent. Once the exam is received by the Testing Center, call 949- 451-5468. To make an appointment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important to set up a specific date and time to take the exam so we can ensure we have availability and can allow the full amount of testing time. Our hours of operation are:
- Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday: CLOSED until October 7
- Sunday: CLOSED
- Bring a valid (non-expired) photo ID, the $15 proctoring fee in cash or check and any necessary exam materials (scantron, pencils, etc.) to the Testing Center on the date of your exam. If you do not have an ID, you will not be able to take your test.
IVC instructors can contact the Testing Center in one of the following ways:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 949-451-5468
- In person at the Testing Center during our hours of operation
Please submit the cover sheet below along with the exam itself, and any other testing information that will be needed in order to properly administer the exam. The IVC cover sheet is very important as we administer exams from other schools and universities and this cover sheet lets us know the exam is for an IVC student. Without this information, we will not be able to schedule an appointment for the student.
The IVC Testing Center is happy to assist with make-up exams. Following these procedures will help us greatly in ensuring the exam is administered correctly and is returned to the instructor in a timely manner.