Writing Conference: Course Progression Sequence
Writing Conference courses are credit/no credit courses that allow students enrolled in classes offered by Irvine Valley College to use the services offered by the Writing Center.
Writing Conference for Writing Courses
- WR 382 — required corequisite for College Writing with Support (WR 1 + WR 302 + WR 382)
- ESL 382 — required corequisite for College Writing with Language Support (WR 1 + ESL 302 + ESL 382)
- WR 181 — optional corequisite for College Writing 1
- WR 182 — optional corequisite for College Writing 2
Writing Conference for Humanities and Social Science Courses
- WR 385 — optional corequisite for students enrolled in courses in the Humanities and Social Sciences (link those terms to the side-bar page for WR 385)
Please note that students enrolled in WR 1 or WR 2 must enroll in the corequisites for those courses (WR 181 and WR 182) instead of WR 385.
Writing Conference for Applications Essays
- WR 375 — stand-alone course that offers support for students working on applications for transfer, scholarships, or employment